By| Published: November 4th, 2017
Yoga promotes peace and meditation to benefit your health. Contrary to its name, Warrior Pose signifies a spiritual warrior who practices Yoga for holistic benefits.
Virabhadrasana II is the Sanskrit name for Warrior II Pose and this pose signifies the spiritual warrior fighting against diseases for a healthy and happy body, mind and soul. Practicing this pose is known to have innumerable health benefits.
Body Parts at Work
This pose in its full expression puts the legs, shoulders, chest, groins, and ankles at work
Calms the brain and improves focus
- Strengthens back muscles
- Energizes the body and increases stamina
- Stimulates abdominal organs and aids in digestion
- Improves balance and stability
- Relieves backache during pregnancy (it is advised to always consult a certified Yoga Practitioner)
- Therapeutic for sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoporosis, flat feet, and infertility.
To reap the ultimate benefits from this pose, try to incorporate into your daily routine. However, always practice under the guidance of a certified Yoga Practitioner and avoid if you have neck problems, high blood pressure, and diarrhea.